[RBS] Advice Needed- META TAGS- HOW to Change METATAGS on WEEBLY?

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:30:55 IST 2011

Advice Needed
METATAGS on Weebly
How Do I obtain the Ability to Change the MetaTags on my website ) Weebly)

My son built me a website on weebly
I now have someone trying to do SEO for me
who says he needs to have the ability to change the Metatags
on EACH page in order to do the SEO properly

but he says he does not know how to do that
or if it is possible on weebly

Does nayone know?
or have an alternative suggestion?

If its not possible
what other options do I have?

Im not interested ins pending thousands of shekelson building a brand
new website

--Thanks
Daniella Krause
                                דניאלה קראוזה, מ.א