[RBS] starting a book club

Jennifer Bloom jbloom at accepted.com
Mon May 9 19:17:35 IDT 2011

Are you a woman who likes to read good books? Do you like to talk with other
women about them? Then we would love to meet you as we start a new book
club. The goal of the group would be to have a mix of
intellectual/analytical conversation and  just good old fashioned chatting.
The first book will be The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (of the 1100 reviews
of this book on Amazon, over 900 gave it 5 stars and 100 gave it 4 stars).
We'd like to meet before Shavuot to discuss the book but have not selected a
day or time yet, that would depend on group members' schedules.
If you're interested, call or email Jennifer (999-4781).