[RBS] [BS/RBS list] kimaat chinam opening hours.

sara friedman sunshinesarafr at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 19:52:01 IDT 2011

yes, till 2:00

--- On Mon, 5/9/11, Avi and Ditza <aviditz at netvision.net.il> wrote:

From: Avi and Ditza <aviditz at netvision.net.il>
Subject: [BS/RBS list] kimaat chinam opening hours.
To: rbs at cs.huji.ac.il
Cc: list at shemesh.co.il
Date: Monday, May 9, 2011, 11:24 AM

does anybody know what the opening hours of kimaat chinam on tuesday -yom haatzmaut are?
Thanks
Avi and Ditza Silverman
999-1175

--- RAV MOVIL (MOVERS) RELOCATION SERVICES ---
We take good care of your belongings with our reliable
team of Movers, Packers, Carpenters &  Handymen.
Storage facilities available. Employing local Jewish labor, Fully insured, Competitive prices.
Many references available from BS/RBS residents.
Contact us at: 02 9923002, 0527 682262 www.ravmovil.com