[RBS] Summer Mega Mall, a few spaces left for vendors

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:13:44 IDT 2011

Dear Vendors,

After all the positive feedback from our Chanuka Mega Mall, we are arranging a pre-summer Mall night at Beis Tefillah Hall on Sunday June 19th.

This is an ideal time for selling summer items, and gifts for teachers.

We have a few tables left!!  If you would like to take part or want more information please email us at rbsmegamall at gmail.com including:

-          Your name

-          Contact phone numbers

-          Email

-          Description of what you are selling

-          Please send us a logo or ONE short sentence that explains what you sell for our advertising posters, fliers etc.  We advertise all our vendors.  If you need help with your logo then email us and Talia will be in touch.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Talia and Tracey

rbsmegamall at gmail.com