[RBS] RBS Gelt Center - we speak your language

Avraham Elkind avraham.elkind at gmail.com
Sun May 15 16:54:59 IDT 2011

Dear All,

At the RBS Gelt Center, we speak your language:

English in most accents (American, British, Australian, Canadian),
Hebrew,
French,
Russian,
Aramaic (Talmudic or Zoharic),
a bit of Yidish in various accents (Yerushalmi, Satmar Boro Park, Yinglish),
with some effort we can figure out most sign languages,
most importantly, we can handle anything related to money.

Looking forward to serving you soon -
We would like to be a one stop solution for all your money management needs!

The RBS Gelt Center is conveniently located in the RBS Shopping Center,
around the corner from Big Deal,
across the parking lot from the Dona building which houses the Jo's Club,
Merkaz Rakefet, Kupot Cholim Macabee and Klalit,
we are co-located with Ambassador Tours Travel Agency 02 992 5020 in the
RBSA Shopping Center.

The store hours are 8:30am to 7pm Sunday to Thursday, 8:30 to 12:30 on
Fridays.

The phone number in the store is 02 992 3719, the fax is 077 228 5303, our
email address is RBSGeltCenter(at)gmail.com
(please replace (at) with @).

You can bank with us in person or by phone or by fax or by email or by
appointment.

We are a one stop solution for all of your money management needs.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best regards -

Avraham Elkind, Yaakov Lazar, Rabbi Ari Enkin

RBS Gelt Center (Avraham Elkind Change)
Nahal Nitzanim 1
RBSA Shopping Center