[RBS] [RBS2] Kashrut notification: Pizza Or at Rechov Herzl 5 [Ohr Pizza, located at 633 Herzl Street] in Beit Shemesh

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Fri May 20 10:44:12 IDT 2011

I just spoke to Rav Avishai Edri (054-288-6858) from Badatz Bet Yosef's Bet Shemesh Area, and he told me that Pizza Or at Rechov Herzl 5 (opposite Magen David Adom) in Bet Shemesh is NOT under their supervision, even though they have advertisements in some weekly magazines in Bet Shemesh claiming that their Kashrut is supervised by Badatz Bet Yosef.

I received no answer at the telephone number 999-9389 (which Pizza Or publicized as their phone number) in my very many attempts to reach them to ask why they used the Badatz Bet Yosef symbol in their advertisement.

כתריאל לב
טלפון: 02-991-4332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867

Catriel Lev