[RBS] Looking for teenager to be a one-on-one madricha at my home

Mandy & Danni Gaziel gazielmd at bezeqint.net
Tue May 24 17:15:01 IDT 2011

My 11 daughter does not really want to attend a big keitana in the summer,
but prefers to have a "personal keitana", ie a teenage girl that would come
to our house, and organize some fun activities, take her to the pool every
now and then, perhaps another day trip, etc., etc., etc.

The dates are flexible, but would be for approximately 1 week in August, for
a few hours - say 10.00 - 14.00.

If you/your daughter has a lot of patience and fun ideas, please hit reply,
and let me know:

1)       Prior experience

2)       available dates

3)       how much she would charge.