[RBS] Sheinfeld park info?

micky and rena siev mickyrena at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 16:59:46 IDT 2011

I am looking to find out information about the new Sheinfeld park, on the corner of Reuven and Shimon/Naftali that was put in about a year ago. The park was funded both by the regular government channels, as well as other sources (foundations? private donors? residents?) If you were involved in the process, or know someone who was, I would appreciate it if you could be in touch with me. (We are in the process of embarking on a similar project in another part of Bet Shemesh and would like to use all the resources available to make sure that it comes out as lovely as the Sheinfeld park.)Thanks in advance,Rena