[RBS] Religious couple looking for apartment

Eli Freedman tacttex at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 12:03:49 IST 2011

Hi,
My name is Eli, I'm located in the states right now, but Im engaged to be
married this December and I'm looking for a nice 1-2 bedroom on Dolev like
yours for two months (January-end of Feb).
Being that we're a young couple and just married, i'm trying to budget as
much as possible. My budget for the 2 months would be between 2000-2500 a
month including arnona, utilities, internet.

I was wondering if we could work something out being that it is already
furnished and is located on Dolev near my sisters home and would be easier
to accommodate certain things. Please let me know as soon as possible as
there is time constraint on this matter. I appreciate your time and hope to
hear from you soon.
Eli
US-415-324-9586

ps - call anytime day or night thank you again