[RBS] Rebbitzen Attara Waxman's parenting class begins Tuesday. 9:45 am!

Mosdot Limudei Lottie limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:38:09 IST 2011

Parenting Class with Rebbitzen Attara Waxman
9:45-11:00am Beis Kenesses Aish Kodash, Nachal Maor 4- upstairs

The goal of this parenting class is to learn more about ourselves and our
children. We will learn to hone our interpersonal skills while learning how
to speak with our children. We will learn how to avoid conflict and develop
problem solving skills.

Practically, we will keep our eyes focused on the long term goals, and on
the Torah perspective regarding how to relate to others. For example, we
will learn to be dan l'kaf zechus and preserve our authority as parents,
while considering our child's perspective.

Atara Waxman's class is a 24 week course, 600 nis (25 nis per class, up to
three payments).

You can try out the first class- 25 nis!

Chana Ginsburg
Director, Mosdos Limudei Lottie
e mail: limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com
cell: 0527611671