[RBS] Thank you BS/RBS!!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:18:47 IST 2011

There are no sufficient words to thank the BS and RBS community for the
unbelievable outpouring of chesed these past few weeks.

With the help of the Bat Mitzvah Girls, Melabev organized a gigantic food
drive in loving memory of Ahuva Rachel Prager a'h and to merit a refuah
shelaimah for Tzippy Tokayer and HaRav Spektor Shlita.

With your help we were able to assist many many needy families and
homebound elders by providing them with dried goods and hot nutritious
meals.

There are too many people to thank individually so please take this as a
personal thank you to all those who were involved in any way (shopping /
cooking / hosting / photographing / chopping / peeling / shlepping /
washing / driving / delivering / etc.)

We do wish to give a public hakarat hatov to a number of local shops who
sponsored various aspects of the program:

Dudu from Super Hatzlachah

Howie from Big Deal

Rina from Kibbutz Lamed Hey

Yossi from Super Barak

Benny from Benny’s butcher shop

May we be zoche to do many acts of chesed together as a community. Shabbat
shalom!
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com