[RBS] melting babka in rbsa

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 18:20:45 IST 2011

Oh my gosh!!!!
This week we got the chocolate cake with white chocolate chips.
I thought, "Good. I dont really like chocolate cake, I am a vanilla fan.
This will help me keep on my diet."
So, Shabbos morning I took a proper size shiur of cake, and sat down to
make Kiddush.
Bummer, I found myself having 3 pieces of this yummy dessert!
So much for the diet!
Make sure to get yours this Thursday after 11 AM
You can find the whole line of Melting Babka desserts at Best Market nachal
Dolev int he back near the bakery (they hide it away so you have to search
for it)
Also available at Hakol Lishulchan in the RBSA shopping center.

American style cakes for the American palette
Deliciously sweet, gooey chocolately bobkas, (My favorite!!!)
Cinnamony cinnamon bobkas, ( My 18 year old's favorite)
moist cinnamon buns, (My 20 year olds favorite)
chocolate cake with fudge icing,
soft chocolate chip cookies packed full of chips
rich chocolate brownies with white chocolate
chips!

>All items with a Rav Rubin hechshir.

As soon as I see them in the stores on Thursday I will post it to the list.
(BH)

>Shavuah tov
>Marti
>
>P.S. I do NOT work for this company!
 We just love these goodies and want them to continue delivering to RBS!
So keep on buying them up!

---