[RBS] women's exercise ongoing...5 shekels!

M A mamericus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 18:40:48 IST 2011

We are still exercising on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursdays and there is room for you to join.  We start at 8:30 with 20 minutes of cardio/strength training, followed by 45 minutes of beginner Pilates.  Join us for just five shekels per class!  We are in Master Mordechai Americus' martial arts studio, across from 2 Nachal Zavitan, in through the double white doors.  Any questions feel free to call Marla 077-431-0116.