[RBS] beware - it happened here too

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:35:10 IST 2011

This very situation happened in Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph a few months ago and
the person - a bochur was caught.  He was also making up excuses for young
girls to show him where the machsanim are and he molested them.  He was
caught on Revivm, and apparently was involved with over 100 cases in the
Dolev, Refaim, Maor and Revivim area.

Our kids should be taught not to go ANYWHERE with ANYONE - whoever they are
and no matter how frum they look..