[RBS] Seeking QA Tester for hi tech firm in Jerusalem

Cindy Richard adina.cindy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:47:57 IST 2011

Do Not Respond to Me

**

Shimon Shore at Clearview Monitoring Solutions is looking for QA Tester.

[mailto:Shimon.Shore at ClearViewMonitoring.com]

You will be responsible for leading quality assurance efforts in a highly
collaborative and fast-paced environment.  This includes determining the
best methods to test our entire system as it would be deployed, including
testing redundancy, performance and scalability.  You will also be
responsible for analyzing our products and current test methods to identify
areas for improvement.****

 ****

Responsibilities:****

**·         **Working with a small team including developers, marketing and
other technical staff to deliver quality products and solutions.****

**·         **Hands on testing of our products****

**·         **Developing Test Strategy and Plans****

**·         **Acting as the Quality Assurance point of contact****

**·         **Acting as the Technical Support point of contact for our
customers****

**·         **Identifying level of test coverage required and weak areas****

**·         **Guide and mentor new team members****

 ****

Skills:****

**·         **At least 4 years of previous work experience in a software
testing and verification****

**·         **Demonstrated career commitment to testing and Quality
Assurance****

**·         **Experience developing test plans****

**·         **Understanding of a structured, integrated, maintainable test
system architecture****

**·         **Clear and effective verbal and written communication of
issues through bug tracking software and review meetings****

**·         **Demonstrated leadership and project management skills****

**·         **Highly motivated self starter with the ability to work
efficiently with minimal supervision****

**·         **Background in Mathematics, Statistics or Science is an
advantage****

**·         **Engineering knowledge is an advantage****

** **

--