[RBS] Today is the start of Fashion Week in Beit Shemesh....don't miss out

Liv Sperber liv at bezalel.ac.il
Wed Nov 30 13:22:02 IST 2011

It starts today - our count down to "the event".

If you were with us last year - you know what to expect.

If you missed it last year make sure not to miss it again!

It's a women's night of fashion and glamour - each day for the next
week we will post a different fact about "the event".

Don’t just think about it…go to the LVL Fashion Show – Wednesday, 7
December 2011 - 19.15 at Kibbutz Tzora and help “give a child in need
the chance to succeed”.

Click here for "the event" details -
http://www.mercazrakefet.org/articlenav.php?id=164