[RBS] Tammy’s Gourmet Sorbets – Special Sukkot Delivery Tuesday Morning

Menashe Esser menashe_esser at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:30:51 IST 2011

Tammy’s Gourmet Sorbets will be delivering Tuesday morning in honor of Sukkot.  Enjoy top quality deserts (sorbets are 80% real fruit) at the best prices in town (₪25 per liter).  Flavors come in 1 liter sizes, minimum 3 liters per order.  Heksher Hatam Sofer B’nei Braq - PARVE.  Taste the difference.  Order early and don’t be disappointed.  Try our new Cookies and Cream parve ice cream - special promotion price just ₪20 per liter.

Sorbet  Flavors: Lemon, Lemon Mint, Grapefruit, Mango, Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Forest Berry, Strawberry, Orange, Lichee, Coconut, Kiwi.

Gourmet Parve Ice Cream Flavors: Ferrero Roche (chocolate hazelnut), Pistachio, French Vanilla, Chocolate, Cappuccino, Cookies and Cream.

For Delivery
Call 054-883-4889 or reply to email.
Leave your name, order details, address, and telephone number.  I will respond to confirm.

For Pick Up
Just drop by 22/2 Nachal Lachish (no minimum order required).  Please call in advance, 02-999-2329.

Thanks,
Tammy Labinsky
RBS Resident