[RBS] sukka hopping

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:04:33 IST 2011

thank you for writing about the trick or treating
we had a huge discussion of this yesterday - our older daughter even
explained to her sister how she used to feel bad being the only one not
allowed to take a bag, but now she understands it.

we want our children to learn that sukka hopping is about hachnasat orhim

when kids came to our sukka , we sat them down and asked them
questions about sukkot, but
HOW do you prevent kids from filling their bags?

alternatively , we'd be most happy if our neighbours and friends will also
forbid their kids to take bags
and remind them the the idea is to make a bracha in other people's sukkot

if we can all do this together, i am happy to invite all the sukka hoppers
for Round Two on shabbat