[RBS] Chug for teenagers teaching building blocks and life orientation via a game

Gilad interivity at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:25:31 IST 2011

Shalom shalom

Imagine giving your child tools and building block skills that some of the most successful people in the world today are using
from all areas such as business, orators, writers, lawyers, doctors and learners in both secular fields and religious.

Freshbiz is a game that is designed to teach your child teamwork, time management, timing, organization, dealing with impulses, strategic planning, goal orientation
setting goals and most importantly how to be able to consciously work all these different aspect simultaneously in a planned out manner that will have effects
on his social life, school life, yeshivah learning, interactions with siblings, parents, teachers and so much more.

The game was originally designed as a workshop tool for major cooperations and businesses to teach the concept of multi dimensional thinking to the business world.
The game is being run in Spain, Denmark, London, New York, Mexico, Brazil, Johannesburg and Israel. However mainly to Adults, in south africa several schools are going to be
taking it as part of the syllabus. And now you have the chance to send your child to this awesome chug.

My name is Gilad Spitalnik a resident of Ramat Beit Shemesh
I am an ADHD Life Coach and i specialize with children. In todays world the most powerful thing you can give your child are building block tools to succeed in life, however these tools and skill, they will not get in school, nor in yeshivah, they get them from life. So instead of letting them go out into the wide world completely green behind the ears with very few skills, teach to them now. I use this game with my clients and i am in the process of brining it into several schools in South africa and israel. Here is your chance

I am looking to put a group together of 12 kids max between the ages of 12- 18, the beauty of the game is it is not an age thing, i have played 12 year olds with 45 year olds and the outcome is always different and inspiring for all those that play.

A chance to get coaching for your child in a setting that is so much fun.

If you are interested in the chug please be in touch once i get 12 kids we will begin

For more information contact
please check out our web site, at the moment it is only the business site soon we will have a site for schools, and kids

Gilad Spitalnik
cell: 052 467 2886
Email:gilad at freshbiz- game.com
www.freshbiz- game.com