[RBS] US Embassy staff coming to Beit Shemesh in December

ephraim geffen usembassyinbeitshemesh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 19:43:58 IST 2011

good evening

the US Embassy staff is coming to Beit Shemesh on Wednesday Dec. 14th,
from 10am-2:30pm
they have 80 slots open for appointments

in order to reserve a slot/s, please go here:
http://usembassyinbeitshemesh.blogspot.com

there is a link on the page to a form which you need to fill out in
order to be put on the list. Filling out the form does NOT guarantee a
spot.
a) I will contact the first 80 signees to assign time slots
b) I will email the list when the first 80 spots are filled- HOWEVER,
there are always cancellations. Therefore, you can fill out the form
and I will put you on the waiting list. I will contact people (in
order of when they filled out the form) if slots open up

YOU CAN RESERVE MULTIPLE SLOTS VIA THE ONLINE FORM

here are the services they will be providing:
lost/stolen passport
first passport for child
passport renewal- child
passport renewal- adult
consular report of birth abroad
notary service

I will update the blog soon with payment info, what documents you need etc

Please feel free to email me if you have questions.

Shabbat shalom,
Ephraim

PS If for some reason you cannot see the link above to the post where
the online form is, here it is "in words":
http://       usembassyinbeitshemesh       dot(.)   blogpost   dot(.)   com