[RBS] Everyone can save with PC Integrity .....

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Oct 30 16:38:01 IST 2011

If you are looking for ways to save money, call PC Integrity and save your
hard earned money.

* If you are a new customer, just tell us how you heard about our company
and earn at quick 10% discount.

* If you are an existing customer, refer us a new customer and you will
receive a 150 NIS discount on your next service or purchase. (call for
details)

* If you are a school or Amuta, you will receive a discounted rate and be
charged at our home personal rate and not as a business rate (30% savings!)

Are you a home user with a Network of 3 or more PCs?
Call PC Integrity to find out more about our "Personal Care Package" (PPC).
We will come to your house to maintain your computers on a quarterly basis
and come back between maintenance calls for repairs as needed.  It is the
headache free way to maintain your computers!!!

Call PC Integrity for Sale of new hardware and Service that is honest and
reliable.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447