[RBS] Limudei Lottie Starts Tommorrow!

Mosdot Limudei Lottie limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 16:51:53 IST 2011

Limudei Lottie Fall Semester- Courses and course descriptions
In memory of Mrs. Lottie Rosenson, A"H

Scholarships available upon request
Dedications available in honor of a happy occasion, l'iluy nishmas a loved
one, or for a refuah shelaima

Monday Oct 31- Tues. Dec13 (seven weeks)

Monday Classes
Rebbitzen Simi Malinowitz
Hilchos Brachos- New Topics. (seven classes)

The Rebbitzen will do a quick review of some basic principles learned in the
previous Brachos series. The new topics will include: making the correct
bracha rishona, mistakes in brachos, brachos during a meal, and bracha
acharona.
Learning the Halachos of Brachos is imperative, as we all make brachos many
times throughout our day!

9:30-10:30
 Oct 31, Nov. 7
Nov. 14, 10:30-11:30 NOTE TIME CHANGE!!!!
 Nov. 21, 28
 Dec. 5, Dec. 12

II
 Mini Course Monday
       1    Oct. 31-  Rav Avraham Jacobovitz
            "Moshiach, Beis Lechem, and Birchas Hamazon; the common
denominator"

10:30-11:30
2	Nov. 7 -Rav Yehonason Alpren
"Tehillim Perek 23 -Tranquility and Bitachon in times of Hardship"

             NOTE CHANGE IN TIME!
12:00-12:50

3	Nov. 14 -Rebbitzen Silberberg
           "The Midda of Vatranus in honor of the Yahrtzhiet of Rochel
Imeinu"
             NOTE CHANGE IN TIME!
9:30-:10:30

      4    Nov. 21-  Mrs. Devorie Rube
           "Bridging the gap between your IQ and EQ- in Children and Adults-

             based on the approach of Prof. Feurestien"

10:30-11:30

      5   Nov. 28-  Rav Hanoch Teller
                    Topic TBA

10:30-11:30

     6   Dec. 5 - Rebbitzen Yemima Mizrachi
                    Topic TBA   ( NEW! Monthly Video Shiur!)
10:30-11:30

7	Dec. 12- Rebbitzen Yehudis Landau
     "Inspiration for Channuka"

10:30-11:30

III
 Rebbitzen Baila Jacobovitz

 Women and Tefilla Series - Sh'ma- our mission statement
11:30-12:30 Oct. 31
                     NOTE TIME CHANGE! Nov. 7-   10:45-11:45
                     Nov. 14, 21, 28
                     Dec. 5, 12

What makes Sh'ma the national anthem of the Jewish people from cradle to
grave?
Join us and please bring a Siddur, as will first learn the specific words of
the Tefilla. We will do an in -depth analysis of the Sh'ma using some of our
classical Mefarshim on the Chumash, as well as insights from well- known
leaders in Machshava.

Tuesday Classes
Parenting Class with Rebbitzen Atara Waxman
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED  CALL CHANA AT 0527611671 or e mail
limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com
9:45-11:00am

  The goal of this parenting class is to learn more about ourselves and our
children. We
will learn to hone our interpersonal skills while learning how to speak with
our children. We will learn how to avoid conflict and develop problem
solving skills.

Practically, we will keep our eyes focused on the long term goals, and on
the Torah perspective regarding how to relate to others. For example, we
will learn to be dan l'kaf zechus and preserve our authority as parents,
while considering our child's perspective.

Atara Waxman's class is a 24 week course, 600 nis (25 nis per class, up to
three payments), and you must commit to the entire course.

I I
 Mussar Vaad with Rebbitzen Dina Schoonmaker-
 Personal Development Workshop
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED(see below)
11:15-12:15 At the home of Bonnie Gerbitz, Nachal Yarden 98/3

Spaces are very limited, Please call Bonnie Gerbitz at 9994816 to reserve a
spot. We apologize in advance if the class becomes booked. You must commit
to at least 7 weeks, with the possible intention of continuing the Vaad
throughout the year.

In this workshop we will work on various Middos with an emphasis on
practical application and group participation. The session includes ten to
fifteen minutes of conceptual framework including sources from Chazal and
contemporary Ba'alei Mussar, followed by group discussion on the practical
application of the sources. There will be weekly "homework" to practice
applying the material and integrating it into a woman's life. The following
session will begin with the groups comments and feedback on the application.

 Dina Schoonmaker's course is 175 nis (25 nis per class) and you must commit
to the entire course (seven weeks).

Tuesday, Nov. 22, 8:00pm

Special Presentation with Bishvilaych, The Evelyne Barnett Women's
Comprehensive Medical Center
Your Body: What Every Woman Should Know about Self Care
The Hows and Whys of Prevention and Screening
Introduction by Shoshi Nissenbaum

 Place to be announced.

This shiur is brought to you by Rikki Fried, in honor of the continued
recovery of her sister- Chava bas Faige (Jane Herscovici ).

IMPORTANT!!!
.	Classes will take place at the NEW Aish Kodesh buiding, on Nachal
Maor (upstairs), unless otherwise indicated.
.	One regular Monday course is 140 nis, or 25 nis per individual
class. Mini course is 25 nis per class..
.	Rebbitzen Malinowitz is available for appointments on Mondays.
Please contact Chana for more information.

For information regarding the program, please e mail
limudeilottie.chana at gmail.com, or visit our website at
www.limudeilottie.org, or call Chana Ginsburg at 0527611617

Chana Ginsburg
Director, Mosdos Limudei Lottie