[RBS] Fw: Baruch dayan emet - very sad news

Phil and Ruth Levitz thili at bezeqint.net
Thu Sep 1 09:34:15 IDT 2011

      Dear friends,

      It is with a heavy heart filled with sorrow that I send this email.

      Tzvia/Alene passed away in her sleep last night.  She has returned her pure soul to its creator.

      The funeral is at 4:00 this afternoon in the Beit Shemesh cemetary.

      I know each of her friends enriched her life so much and in turn she inspired us all with her positive attitude and great sense of humor in light of all she suffered.  She will be greatly missed.  Y'hi zichra baruch.

      -Sharona Shapiro
      Ruth Levitz