[RBS] SHIUR WITH YEHUDIS LANDAU TUES. NIGHT

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Mon Sep 19 22:37:41 IDT 2011

I'll preface the details by saying that I've been learning for the last
several years w. Yehudis Landau - her shiurim & sources have provided me
with tremendous inspiration and kavana for each chag.  So my suggestion is:
don't miss this last opportunity!

The Rebetzin has graciously agreed to give over her in-demand shiur of
preparing for Rosh HaShana to those women who are unable to attend a morning
shiur.

Tuesday, September 20, 8:30 PM at Nahar HaYarkon 8/1.
15 nis charge.

Kindly rsvp so that we can be assured of a minimum attendance.

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02-999-6093  Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM