[RBS] Calls for donations for Hatzallah BS

Heidi & Moshe Tapnack tapnack at actcom.net.il
Thu Sep 22 11:41:41 IDT 2011

Hatzallah Bet Shemesh is making calls for donations during this period.

In the past, various other Hatzallah organizations have made calls as well, not making it clear that they are not the BS branch.

I have verified that the calls are indeed coming for the Hatzallah branch here in BS/RBS.

Yeshar koach to anyone who donates to our local Hatzallah and all other organizations.

Moshe