[RBS] Fw: 4 weeks until the next Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive

Yossi Klein kleinyossi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 11:52:05 IDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "dweisblatt at vmware.com" <dweisblatt at vmware.com>
To: Beit Shemesh List <list at shemesh.co.il>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:21 AM
Subject: 4 weeks until the next Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive

Dear Everyone:

Come save a life by donating a pint of blood at the
next Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive!

Please make every effort to come
and donate a pint of life-saving blood!!! Our drives are a great opportunity to
donate blood without schlepping out of Beit Shemesh!!! And this one is right
after the Chaggim, when the Nation's blood supply is always at a
low.

The details:

DATE: Sunday, October 33, 2011/Or L'26 Tishrei
5772

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson,
Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the UlamSmachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to
65 (17 with a parent's note). Other restrictions apply. For details, see our
website at www.shemesh.co.il - click the Teddy Bear
link!

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut,
Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave
your adorable children at home. We don't provide babysitting and a blood
donation center can be a dangerous place for small children (especially while
their parents are donating blood).
Arrange a babysitter or swap with a
neighbor - you can watch their kids while they donate and they'll watch yours
while you donate!

FOOD: We always provide juice
and cookies to all donors.

RIDES: Rides to/from the drive
can be cheerfully arranged. Please contact me if you'd like a ride. Get a group
together and we'll bring all of you!! We've provided rides from as close as the
Sheinfeld neighborhood and as far as Netiv HaLamed Hey...so far!

As always, if you have ANY
questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. If I don't know the
answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at MDA who do!!

Shana Tova L'Kulam!
Kol Tuv,
Deb Weisblatt
(for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive
Committee)