[RBS] FW: Skirts and Layering Tops for Chag for prices of Everyday Goods at Kosher Casual!!

gswickley gswickley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:55:06 IDT 2011

We have a nice selection of skirts for Shabbat and Chag and prices that will
make your Chag truly festive!

Pencil skirts, pleated skirts, long slinky skirts, and more, starting at 60
NIS for girls and 70 NIS for women!

Kosher Casual makes clothes for women, teens, and girls for camp, hiking,
walking, working, school, and life. At everyday low prices as well!

Half sleeve layering tops

¾ sleeve layering tops

¾ sleeve striped layering shirt

Running skirts

Pencil skirts

Mini-shrugs

Water hike skirts

Flannel pants

Cropped shells

Cotton rib tops

Denim skirts

And a lot more!!

Open Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and also now open every Fridays from 9:30 -
12:30 for your

fun and convenience.

See all the styles on line at  www.koshercasual.com
<http://www.koshercasual.com/>  , but you must go to our warehouse to get
our warehouse prices and this special sale!!

North Industrial Zone of Beit Shemesh near Kinor David.  Call for directions
(02) 999-1796 or (052) 2 604 206

Thank you for your support.

Gary

www.KosherCasual.com

Call us Toll-Free from US 1 (866) 825-3161

or from Canada 1 (877) 249-1368

  _____