[RBS] Please Help Make Our Streets Safer

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:08:33 IDT 2012

A few days ago, I drove up Nachal Gilo to find a truck driving in the wrong
direction right at the corner with Ayalon.

This is an incredibly dangerous thing to do.

I stopped my car and notified him that he was endangering our children, he
screamed and cursed, and I wrote down his license number.

Then, I emailed a complaint to his company manager (got the number from the
internet).

Today, I got a call from the head of safety at his company asking me
questions about the incident and telling me how they were planning on
responding.

If you see a serious traffic violation, report it..it just might make our
roads a little safer.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"The Land is Very, Very Good"