[RBS] [RBS2] Please Help Make Our Streets Safer

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 09:50:16 IDT 2012

to report a driving infraction in a way that the police are then obligated
to issue a ticket (though you may be called to testify if the driver takes
it to court), you must send a letter to the police headquarters in neve
yaacov
with the following information:

- date AND day of week (so driver cannot claim you made a mistake)
- time (within 15 minutes)
- address or best description of location
- description of infraction - if there is a sign, such as one way or no
entry, state what sign and where the sign is
- drawing showing where you were relative to car
- description of car - make, colour and any identifying features

i hope i am not forgetting anything vital here

note; you cannot file for speeding or for parking infractions

chana