[RBS] Ipad or Android - What is your opinion?

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Apr 15 19:23:31 IDT 2012

PC Integrity will be comparing the famous Ipad to the Android tablet in the
upcoming Connections Magazine.  We are interested in what readers have to
say about this topic.  Please take a minute to send us your vote.

Remember, if you are looking for PC Integrity, our phone numbers are the
same, but we have moved our office to Migdal Hamayim between Angel's Bakery
and Broder's Pharmacy! (Rechov Yitzchak Rabin 15)

You don't have a car?
No problem, PC Integrity will come to your home to repair your computer or
laptop!!!

Reasonably Priced and Premium Service!!!

PC Integrity
02-999-4415
054-66-88-447

http://www.pc-integrity.com/