[RBS] Have you been robbed? do you know someone who has been robbed recently?

Adina spitkyng at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 17:52:33 IDT 2012

a bunch of residents of RBS are trying to get together a joint force to say
enough with the robberies. if we dont speak up, nothing will be done.

we need 500 people, we need people who have been robbed and all of your
friends and family to help. enough with the robberies, the cops arent doing
anything, and so far MANY MANY families have lost alot of
money, valuables, and sentimental possessions.

what are we waiting for?

Let's start a civil war, we need to get back the sense of security and the
life that we all came to RBS for.

Contact me if you want to help.