[RBS] HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY: MarSea Modest Swimwear

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Sun Apr 22 18:59:25 IDT 2012

MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear seeking distributor for modest swimwear in BeitShemesh/RBS/RamatShilo area.   Home Business Opportunity.
We currently have sucessfull sellers in Beitar, TelzStone, Efrat, HarNof & Gush80, as well as Katamon (Showroom), as well as RBS, (limited selection).
If you are interested please visit our website and contact me for more information.

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.marseamodest.com
marci at bezeqint.net
050-424-8359
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.