[RBS] Fw: COLMAR'S IDEAS FOR THE HOT WEATHER

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 23:01:28 IDT 2012

 For your Yom Ha 'atzmaut  BBQ we have wonderful matured
 Entrecote Steaks, Burgers, Boerewors.Also for your tiyulim we have      biltong as a great snack

 Try our coldcuts,we have Corned Beef, Pastrami, Roast Beef
 and Pickled
 Tongue for Shabbos or lunches during the week.

 And of course for your Shabbos Dinners we have Brisket with
 a Honey/Mustard
 Sauce or Brisket with a Savoury Sauce.

 Roast Chickens or Flattened Savoury Chickens or Crumbed
 Chickens[Auerbach or if required we can do another Hechsher for you]

 Chopped Herring, Danish Herring and Kichel are on our menu
 as well.

 Don't forget we also have uncooked nicely trimmed Briskets
 and Corned Beef
 for you and if you want us to cook and slice the meat
 for you we will do so, for an extra 10 shekels per kilo

 WE ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF
 KEHILLAT MENORAT HA
 MAOR our meat is either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or
 Agudat Yisrael.

 To order call Colin or Margaret at  992 3334 or 054 776
 4573/4