[RBS] To change party affiliation, you DO NOT need a legal affidavit and lawyer's signature!

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:51:20 IDT 2012

yet another reason not to vote likud
letting tzahi back when he has voted against everything the likud
theoretically stands for!!!

I personally  feel that NOW the bayit hayehudi, with open primaries ,
is the best representation for anyone who wishes the state of israel
to be , as a state, more Torani.  obviously, this is not for people
whose main concern is how to get more funding for their personal
"tribe", nor for people who look at Israel as black-and-white , either
we have a perfect Tzaddik for PM or there is nothing good here.  And
it is certainly not the party for people who like to hear their
politicians talk one way and then vote eh opposite way.

When deciding which party to join, to strengthen and to vote for, one
must look at how the party and its members have voted in knesset
committees and in hte plenum, on ALL issues.  I think that most of the
readers of this list, if not all, will find upon close examination,
taht teh Bayit Yehudi has represented them better than any other
party.

With that, i hope to see habayit hayehudi extend its ranks to include
certain other decent and honest people in the kneset and outside of it
who have never been part of the mafdal, but whose views are usually in
sync with the new bayit hayehudi.