[RBS] Kidney needed! Help save a life of a baby

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Sun Aug 19 17:34:20 IDT 2012

Two-year old baby boy in Israel on dialysis
If you are blood type O - please consider donating a kidney (adult kidney acceptable).
To become a potential kidney donor, you should be between 25-70, generally healthy, ie.. no cancer, kidney stones, diabetes, high blood-pressure, & not too overweight.
All expenses paid
Matnat Chaim and Rav Heber, and other volunteer donors will help you through the process.
Contact me for more information on this amazing life saving mitzvah.

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.marseamodest.com
marci at bezeqint.net
050-424-8359
Thornhill>Katamon, July22/08
SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.
Thank you for responding.