[RBS] Items for sale / to give away

Yitzchok & Hasha Lavi lavi at chardmore.net
Sun Aug 19 17:33:34 IDT 2012

I have the following items for sale or to give away. If you are
interested in an item, please email me to set up a time to pick it up.

Hasha Lavi

-----

1. A 1930's art deco china cabinet / bookcase. Has slight bubbling on
the right side from a house fire and the lattice work needs to be fixed
in place again. Measurements: 68" height, 36" width, 15" deep. Asking
400 NIS non-negotiable. For more details/pictures please contact me.

2. Several Hats that are brand new, never worn, in brand new condition.
Purple hat: 180 (bought brand new for 250), black hat 20, beige hat 40,
blue hat 10 - or best offer. For pictures please contact me.

3. Stainless steel bread bin - used only a couple of times. 50 NIS or
best offer.

4. Unopened brand new bottle of psyllium husks fiber 500mg, 200 tablets.
(Chaf K kosher). Exp. 09/13. Paid 90 NIS asking 50 NIS or best offer.

5. Torah Umesorah Publications "Arts & Crafts Around the Jewish
Calendar: A manual for school, home and camp use" by Shoshana
Mermelstein and Chava Shapiro. They are two volumes full of arts and
craft ideas for school, kindergarten, etc. There are only sketches and
hand written instructions. No pictures. Asking 50 NIS for both volumes
non-negotiable.

6. Free plastic and glass serving trays.

7. Free plastic (or very thin glass?) decorative candle holders

8. The Yeast Connection: A medical Breakthrough by Dr. William G. Crook
- 20 NIS

9. Free Ikea "stainless steel" bathroom set (minus soap dispenser).
Slight rust marks appeared after only a few uses.

10. Free Tapes: Yosef Karduner Simanim Baderch, Chaim David grateful and
alive, and Ofra Haza yemenite songs

11. Small metal tea pots used for warming up tea essence. Used only
once. 5 NIS for both

12. Small ceramic mayim achronim cup and base 10 NIS

13. Free ceramic soccer cup