[RBS] Offering rides to Meet Bayit Yehudi's Ari and Jeremy TONIGHT!

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 08:03:56 IDT 2012

If you were away and missed the fantastic parlor meeting 2 weeks ago at my home in RBS, you have ANOTHER CHANCE to meet Ari Abramowitz and Jeremy Gimpel
They will explain to you how they will represent US if they make iit to the Knesset
Because I believe we need to  support them, I am willing to give rides to anyone to and from RBS who want to attend.
See details below and cal me!! 0545-91-6673

PLAY AN ACTIVE ROLE IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF  RELIGIOUS ZIONISM
ON THURSDAY AUGUST 23RD IN BET SHEMESH