[RBS] Rav-Kav cards

Yehuda and Rebecca Poch butrfly7624 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:27:06 IST 2012

Further to last week's discussion about problems with the Rav-Kav cards.
ANYONE who got a Rav-Kav card from SuperBus when they started operations
(end of 2008, beginning of 2009) - the card will expire after four years.
I got my card on December 23, 2008, and was told this morning on the bus
that it will expire on December 23 of this year.

To get a new card, go to any Rav-Kav distribution center in Beit Shemesh or
Jerusalem and ask to get a new one.  It SHOULD be without charge, but that
is not a guarantee.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: You may not get an automatic refund of trips still on
the old card, so it is important to go to the office when your card is
empty of trips.  If you have a chofshi chodshi on the card, you SHOULD get
the remaining trips transferred to the new card, or the relative portion of
the month paid back to you - again this is not a guarantee.  This is what I
was told by the driver this morning (Egged).

Yehuda