[RBS] [BS/RBS list] Rav-Kav cards

Alan & Ruth Schwartz ajrms at netvision.net.il
Tue Dec 4 11:59:37 IST 2012

My daughter went through this yesterday.  Her card had in fact already
expired.

The driver was nice and let her ride for free.  I'm sure that was beyond the
call of duty!  I recommend checking the date on the card (it appears that
the bus driver can do that for you) and taking care of it before it expires.

She took care of it immediately at Rav Kav in the Central Bus Station.  It
was quick and hassle-free, and she got a full credit.  She has a "chofshi
studenti" - the great card that gives students unlimited rides in Jerusalem
(including Egged Beit Shemesh Jerusalem lines, and including the Rakevet
Kalah) for a year.

Alan Schwartz