[RBS] CONSTRUCTION/RENOVATIONS

The Eisenbergs debiisac at netvision.net.il
Sun Dec 16 20:57:58 IST 2012

> Metropolitan Israel is a fully integrated Anglo Architecture,
> Construction, Interior Design company, based in Israel with many years
> experience in the U.S. and Israel. Specializing in remodels,
> additions, restorations and new custom homes for discerning
> individuals. We will oversee your project from start to finish.
    Now working in Beit Shemesh/RBS & surrounding areas, Please call
IsaacEisenberg at 0522 55 99 39
I at metropolitanisrael.com <mailto:I at metropolitanisrael.com>
  www.metropolitanisrael.com <http://www.metropolitanisrael.com/>

TESTIMONIALS
Once again, we want to extend our thanks for all that you did to make
our home building experience a pleasurable one. You can be sure that if
we ever decide to build or renovate again we will be calling you. Your
honesty regarding timing & price was as important to us as your
excellent work. Thank you, A. S., Beit Shemesh
There are not enough words to explain how comfortable I felt working
with you, someone who understood all our needs, from start to finish.
Metropolitan Israel should be proud of their construction and of their
integrity dealing with clients. You certainly have built a reputation
that is well deserved. Best wishes to you as you continue building dream
homes in Israel for others. R.M., Jerusalem
Your service before, during, and 1 year after the construction has been
excellent and we appreciate having done business with you. We look
forward to spending many happy years in our beautiful home.Thank you
again. S.G., Efrat