[RBS] CORRECTION: Likud Voting Results - Bet Shemesh

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:08:59 IST 2012

Sorry, 300+ residents who came out, perhaps 90% of whom were from the
"English-speaking" community!

Final tally, nationwide:

24-25% Feiglin (just a bit more than last time), which considering that this
time Netanyahu is a popular Prime Minister is...

FANTASTIC!!!

Yeyasher Kochachem to all.

Aryeh

PS - Netanyahu announced before the elections that anything over 20% would
be a "failure" for him.