[RBS] Special Ed Teacher

Moshe Tapnack mtapnack at actcom.net.il
Wed Feb 1 09:02:14 IST 2012

Is your child having trouble in school? Does he\she not understand the material being taught?  Does your child benefit from learning in an "out of the box" style?

Need help studying for Bagruyot?  Want your child to learn the study skills s\he needs to be a great student?
I can help your child adjust and catch up in all subjects, with a specialty in math and English.
I teach the special study skills required for success for many years of learning.  I am a fully bilingual special ed. teacher and have been working with olim in the Beit Shemesh school system for a number of years now.

For more info. and many success stories call,
Shira

02-9919767

0547611010