[RBS] Attention Women and Girls!!!

Devora Golan devoragolan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 15:20:26 IST 2012

Need the perfect accessory to go with an outfit, for an event, or just want
something extra special to spruce up your wardrobe?? DevBands Couture is
exactly what you have been looking for! We offer a wide variety of
fabulous and elegant accessories for any event or occassion. Headbands,
fascinators, clips, and jewelery for women, girls, and babies. Looking for
something that you don't see? We do custom designs as well! Please view and
"like" our facebook fan page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DevBands-Couture/262684616121. Comment on
the photo that you like and for inquiries about a specific peice. Check
back often, there will be several more pictures added throughout the week!

DevBands Couture - the perfect accessory!

Contact me for your free personal consultaion!!
Devora Golan
050-572-1274