[RBS] Yemente family-2 years in Israel needs help to marry off daughter

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Sat Feb 4 01:05:48 IST 2012

  Remember hearing about those few families who came to Israel a few years
ago, after several antisemitic attacks in Yemen? Well, one family from
Ashdod contacted Likrat Kallah and asked for help.  Likrat Kallah will try
to help this family by giving them 6 household items for free but they asked
me if anyone could help them fund parts of the wedding (the hall, the
caterer).  I understand that we are talking about low cost wedding costs and
if anyone can help cover some of the costs to make the wedding happen(I
understand that  it is in a week and until last week, they didn't even have
a hall), please let me know.  Thanks, Tizku L'Mitzvoth-Sadeena Pinhasik