[RBS] Mitzvah translater wanted for kidney project

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Thu Feb 16 00:24:56 IST 2012

IY"H I will be posting weekly or so requesting potential kidney donors for needy patients on dialysis.
Can anyone please volunteer to translate into Hebrew & send out these short messages which I will forward to you, to a few Hebrew language email groups (yahoogroups)?  If you can help in this important mitzvah of finding life-saving kidney donors, please contact me asap.  All you have to do is translate & send out.
Below is an example of my last request:
Feb9/12

MITZVAH OPPORTUNITY: Save a Jewish life! Become a live kidney donor in Israel.

A 9 yr old boy in Israel, an only child,  desperately needs a kidney.
He has been on dialysis for some years, but his vascular system can no longer support dialysis.
They are looking for anyone between the ages of 25-65.
To donate or for further information, please contact
(in Hebrew):
HaRav Yeshayahu Heber, Matnat Chaim
072-242-0999 or 050-411-7014
matnatc at gmail.com
www.kilya.org.il

For English: please contact me and I will forward.
I am a recent kidney donor to a 48 yr old mother of 6.
The attachment is an English booklet about Altruistic Kidney Donation in Israel. (Hebrew also available)

B"H I had 10 requests to donate from this posting !!

Marci Rapp
MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.marseamodest.com