[RBS] JOBOPP: Ecommerce Company To Redesign and Manage Multiple Companies

Jesse Nowlin jn at jessenowlin.com
Sun Feb 19 15:44:25 IST 2012

*JOBOPP
Ecommerce Company To Redesign and Manage Multiple Companies
Ramat Beit Shemesh Company looking for a company which specializes in
ecommerce solutions such as magento and similar solutions to handle
integrating multiple companies and managing setup and maintenance of the
different stores.  We are looking to redesign our product websites as we
expand and our markets grow.  If you think your company can provide what we
are looking for please reply via email to jobs at jessenowlin.com with
examples of your work and a list of your qualifications.  We are looking to
start immediately and will make a decision as soon as possible.
Thank you,

Jesse Nowlin*