[RBS] FREE Pick Up and Delivery with PC INTEGRITY!

Sheila Schwartz sheila at pc-integrity.com
Sun Feb 19 15:52:11 IST 2012

Serving the Great Beit Shemesh and Jerusalem areas for 10 years!

Call PC INTEGRITY for free pickup and delivery service.

Hardware and Software Repairs * Laptop Rentals * Electronic Repairs on
Laptops * Virus Cleaning * Data Recovery * Backup Solutions * Hardware and
Software Sales

Call soon to take advantage of the last week of our special for the month of
Shevat - 165 NIS per hour!!!

Check out our Facebook Page and be sure to "Like" our page so that you can
see what is new in stock and the latest computer tip!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: We may have to close at 5 PM on some evenings this week;
however, we ARE available for after hour appointments or pickups with
advanced notice.  Please call to make sure we are here if you need to come
after 5 PM.  Sorry for the inconvenience!!!

Friday 9-12 as usual!!

Thank you.

PC Integrity
02-999-4415