[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for handyman Tzvi Lefkowitz

dveykus613 KYWeiss at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 10:33:44 IST 2012

I wholeheartedly second this (unsolicited) recommendation - I needed an attic entrance closed up, but only got astronomical quotes for unrealistic/unusable ideas. Tzvi came, gave a very reasonable quote, did an amazing and beautiful job very quickly (and even more importantly, he made it so we could open and close it to have access - many others said they'd only be able to seal it off but not create a "reusable" entrance) - he surpassed our expectations of how nice it would turn out!

Meanwhile, he also added a lock and a couple enhancements and when I asked if I owed him more for it (which was definitely reasonable) he said he's sticking to the amount he quoted me - even though the materials cost him a bit more!

All in all he is extremely pleasant to work with, very reasonably priced, is talented and can do all sorts of tasks, and is a real "mentch"! I HIGHLY recommend him!

You can call Tzvi at 054-4985298.

Kineret Weiss
RBS Resident