[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Just Now Painter Shmuel

dov cmdhirth at 012.net.il
Mon Feb 27 19:32:46 IST 2012

Shmuel just painted our entire apartment and I strongly encourage you to use him when you have painting needs. Shmuel gave us a great price and he and his team were professional, courteous and did an absolutely amazing job! Not only did they re-hang every picture and mirror, they wouldn't leave until our house was clean and back in order. Just Now Painter Shmuel is a real one of a kind painter.
Call him @ 054-568-2695