[RBS] unsolicited reccomendation for aaron morgan

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 19:03:02 IST 2012

hi all,

we recently dealt with Aaron Morgan from Mortgage Israel for some financial transactions. we were very impressed by his professionalism, knowledge and attention to detail. he was there for us every step of the way and answered all our questions.  if you need any information about mortgages for properties in Israel or transferring funds from abroad, we really highly recommend Aaron.  contact him directly atamorgan at mortgageisr ael.com. or   077-442-0848.

jesica